Principal Advisor Media & Communication
Wonder woman with cross functional experience in marketing, sales, training, internal and external communications, public and government relations in different fields.
Polyglot with deep passion for her work, and great love for adrenaline and sports.
Avid traveler and an ex basketbal player.
What others say
“I had the great opportunity to work with Andrea to set up the a digital and social media strategy for “Metro Cash and Carry” in Serbia. She is definitively a resourceful person able to bridge the WHY with a strong brand culture, the WHAT with a solid knowledge of audiences’ wants and needs and the HOW with the capacity to propose creative and engaging content on the right digital channels. Andrea is the right partner to work with when it comes to think Social, Business and Digital.”
– Thierry Fraisse / Head of Sales and Marketing at Outdooractive France –
“Andrea was valuable member of Chevrolet CEE Marketing team. She established great connections with people and kept those relationships strong. Her understanding and execution of marketing was always at high level. I liked very much the fact that she brings lots of pragmatic, proactive and innovative ideas for company’s benefit into business. Andrea could bring strong value added for any company looking for marketing executive and I recommend her.”
– Dam Gavran / Digital business transformation, Selling online, Digital, CRM –
“Andrea is detail and result -focussed person, but with a warm and friendly personality; which helped her achieve very positive results in both implementing marketing plans and initiatives, and obtaining positive support and PR for the Chevrolet brand. She is hard working, diligent and ensures the right level of attention to detail; which always ensured that all her work tasks were presented in a way that reflected very well on the brand and her own personal reputation. I would have no hesitation in working with, or recommending Andrea.”
– Andrew Higgins / CEO and Regional Managing Director for Central & Eastern Europe at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles –
|Andrea is our marketing and communications guru and a rising star in the field of public and regulatory affairs which she entered in 2016 after taking on the positions as the Public & Regulatory Affairs Manager in Coca-Cola HBC Serbia and Montenegro.
This phenomenal lady entered the business world right after earning her BSc degree in International Business & Diplomacy and MSc degree in Marketing from the American College of Greece in Athens. After this journey she decided to base herself in Belgrade where she mastered her skills in marketing and sales in several companies – Iksel-MPC Holding, Eurobank EFG and Metro Cash & Carry.
Andrea’s constant efforts and eagerness to learn were crowned with the position of a Marketing and Communications Director in General Motors/ Chevrolet for the region of Central & Eastern Europe, which she held for 8 years.
Thanks to years of cross-functional marketing and PR practice in various fields, Andrea has many areas of competence – public relations management, brand reputation, corporate communications, event and brand management, internal communications, crisis communication, corporate social responsibility, social media, research and evaluation, project management, spokesperson and many others.
Did we mention that she is also a polyglot who speaks five languages?
Fast forward several years later, this rockstar today works as the Principal Advisor for Media & Communication at Rio Tinto. Andrea is very passionate about this work and it brings a smile to her face every day.
As a member of the leading business organizations and task forces within different ministries, she initiates improvements of the legal frameworks related to environmental protection, establishment of the packaging waste management system, etc.
Certifications / Achievements / Publications
- Vice-President of NALED’s Food and Agriculture Alliance
- President of AmCham Serbia and Montenegro’s Environmental Committee
- President of SEPEN’s Board of Directors
- DCI Diploma in “Social Media MArketing”
- IAA Diploma in Marketing Communications
- Specialization in Media and Advertising at Faculty of Drama Arts
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Business and Diplomacy from The American College of Greece
- Master’s degree in Marketing and Advertising from The American College of Greece
- Lead to Win Level 1 and Level 2 training
- High Performance Communications training
- Effective Media Communications training
- Media training
- Presentation skills and Conflict Management training
- Project Management 1 and 1 training
- NLP Certificate
- Interview: “Radonjić: Približiti građanima model cirkularne ekonomije”