Assistant Professor at Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade and Milano
Stefan lead the applied research group which supported the management of the COVID-19 epidemic in two large hospitals in Milan (Italy) achieving one of the lowest infection rates in Europe. He has published more than 30 scientific papers in international peer-reviewed Journals.
He is a data analysis and data decision making guru.
Saints Paolo and Carlo Hospitals (Milan, Italy)
Tetra Pak (Modena, Italy)
What others say
“Thanks to Stefan, I realized that statistics can be interesting too!”
– Nada Maric / Occupational Health Specialist, Institute of Occupational Health and Sports –
Dr. Stefan Mandic-Rajcevic has graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Belgrade (Serbia) and went on to do a Ph.D. in Occupational Medicine and Industrial Hygiene at the University of Milan (Italy). His main interests lie in Public Health, Occupational Medicine, Toxicology, Exposure and Risk Assessment, Modelling, Risk Communication and Data Analysis.
Certifications / Achievements / Publications
- Scientific Publication: Contact tracing and isolation of asymptomatic spreaders to successfully control the COVID-19 epidemic among healthcare workers in Milan (Italy). medRxiv. 2020
- Scientific Publication: Environmental and take-home lead exposure in children living in the vicinity of a lead battery smelter in Serbia. Environmental research. 2018 Nov 1;167:725-34.
- Scientific Publication: Exposure duration and absorbed dose assessment in pesticide-exposed agricultural workers: Implications for risk assessment and modeling. International journal of hygiene and environmental health. 2019 Apr 1;222(3):494-502.
- Scientific Publication: Evaluating a primary healthcare centre’s preparedness for disasters using the hospital safety index: Lessons learned from the 2014 floods in Obrenovac, Serbia. International journal of disaster risk reduction. 2019 Mar 1;34:436-42.
- Scientific Publication: The safe use of pesticides: a risk assessment procedure for the enhancement of occupational health and safety (OHS) management. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2019 Jan;16(3):310.
- More than 100 publications in international journals and congresses.
- National Library of Medicine: Nikola Mandic-Rajcevic